TRAK RACER TR120 PROFESSIONAL, MOTION-READY RACING COCKPIT
The TR120 sees our personal creative touch which will set a new direction in the market for extruded aluminium sim rigs with a sexy curve that gives the TR120 a ‘wide-body’ look. From 2008 we have learnt a lot in the sim rig space to give beginner and professional sim racers exactly what they need, for the right price
Trak Racer cockpits use thicker aluminium profile walls than the competition and include heavier duty brackets and a better-designed chassis for extra rigidity in the wheel mount uprights. It's Strong, Extremely Adjustable, and has a huge list of available accessories. In the usual Trak Racer way, we gathered customer feedback from thousands of customers to develop the TR120.
A RACE IS WON AT THE TRACK, BUT A CHAMPIONSHIP IS WON AT THE FACTORY!
Trak Racer, a pioneer in building racing cockpits since 2008, became the Official and Trusted Simulator Supplier to Alpine F1. Trak Racer simulators are used by Alpine F1 Team and Alpine Academy drivers like Esteban Ocon, Victor Martins (Formula 3) and Caio Collet (Formula 3). Trak Racer is the official Simulator Supplier of Alpine F1 Team and Airbus Aircraft.Trak Racer is the Official Simulator Supplier of Alpine F1 Team and Airbus Aircraft.
Choose your Configuration
By gathering feedback since 2008, Trak Racer is able to offer as much, or as little as you need. Start small or go "all-out" from the beginning - we've got your back.
Bring Your Own Seat
Add Genuine Trak Racer Seat Brackets to your frame for a Side-Mounted Bucket Seat or office chairs / vehicle-style recline seat.
Add a Trak Racer Seat
Since 2008 we have learnt a lot about Sim Racer comfort, particularly for endurance. We present you with a range of Premium, Sim Racing-specific seating options.
Add a Monitor Stand
The TR120 is rigid and ready for either an Integrated Monitor Stand or of course, a freestanding Monitor Stand. Get full immersion with a Genuine Trak Racer monitor stand.
TRAK RACER TR120 IMPROVEMENTS
Your Feedback Is Our Creation
OPTION 1 & 2 PEDAL MOUNTTR One Pedal Plate or Profile Mount
The TR120 has been improved to withstand hundreds of kilograms in braking force without flex. Select between a pre-drilled mounting plate or extruded aluminium profile with heel plate; suitable for more new pedal sets on the market. The pre-drilled pedal plate also features a fine-tune slide function - so you can get those pedals exactly where you need them!
Option 3 Pedal MountStrengthened Hybrid Pedal Plate
If you want the option to quickly adjust the pedals between GT (low), Formula (high) or inverted (upside down), this is the pedal mounting choice for you! Made to the high standard that you would expect from Trak Racer, and pre-drilled for all the major brands of pedals.
TR One Wheel Mount – the new benchmark in Sim Racing
The TR One Wheel System is a Future Proof Wheel Mounting System that allows you to upgrade by replacing only a part of the mount depending on what wheel base you mount. Fully Adjustable and ready for anything you want to add to it.
Rigid & ADJUSTABLE Wheel Plate
Select the Trak Racer Wheel Plate to suit most belt-drive and direct drive wheels on the market. It’s full adjustable and won’t cause any flexing issues; no matter how much torque you want to punish it with!
TR One Expandable Shifter Mount
The TR Gen 2 shifter mount has been strengthened by completely over-hauling the design and increasing the thickness of the mount – it also has a fine-tune slide adjustment!
TR has even created new mounts for other peripherals including handbrake and flight sim mounts that will add directly onto the side of the plate, or of course to any 8mm aluminum profile.
Dual-Lock Seat Slider Kit Included
The TR Premium seat slider runner kit will give you quick adjustments of the seat position and lock you in with the least amount of play.
Full Gaming Immersion Optional!
Trak Racer offers options for free standing, and integrated display stands for One, Two, Three and Four monitors. Get that immersive experience with the highest quality monitor stands available that have an enormous adjustment range and will stand the test of time.
TR MOTION IS COMING, ARE YOU READY? SIMULATE ALMOST ANY AIRCRAFT OR CAR & TRACK WITH EASE
The Trak Racer TR120 is motion-ready, contact us for options and assistance in selecting the best performing and cost effective motion system. Don’t settle for just moving your seat. Get that whole frame moving!
- Heavier duty brackets - especially important for wheel uprights to increase rigidity
- Thicker-walled aluminium profile compared to the competition
- Experience gained in sim racing since 2008
- The leading sim cockpit innovators in the industry
- Better value for money – we include more!
- Accessible product from over 11 country warehouses
- Constant development of accessories
The TR120 is a unique beast and has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel uprights, also anodized in black and supported with Trak Racer-Signature Corner Brackets - mounted to the side for additional support.
Heavy-duty anodized black 90-degree brackets connect the frame and laser cut carbon steel plates allow you to attach your peripherals. The TR120 supports the strongest Direct Drive Force Feedback systems on the market and of course, is also Belt Drive Wheel Ready.
The TR120 is pre-drilled and for all popular steering wheels, pedals and shifters on the market and comes with your choice of 5 Stiffened Wheel Mounts for No-Flex Racing as well as options for pedal deck, shifter mount and more.
The Trak Racer accessory range is also constantly evolving to offer over 30 add-on options including speaker mounts, monitor stands, bass shaker mounts, keyboard mounts and more. Designed and Engineered in Australia.Key Benefits of TR120:
- Rigid 120mm x 40mm thicker-walled Aluminium Extrusion Profile - Anodized Black
- Side-Mounted Wheel Uprights with 120 x 40mm Heavy Duty Brackets
- Optional Shifter Mount and Over-sized Support Profile
- Over 30 optional accessories
- Compatible with TR One Wheel and Shifter Mounting Systems
- Includes Seat Slider, Colored Dust Strips and Heavier Duty Brackets and Fixings
- Constructed from high quality extruded aluminium
- 660mm wide and 1,445mm long
- Low ground clearance with hardwood rubber floor protectors
- Finished in black anodized high-quality aluminium
- Adjustable Pedal Mount Features - Select your preferred mounting plate
- Unique Bracket Design allows you to position the pedal low or in a high position and also slide for fine-tuning
- Thick, no-flex Carbon Steel Construction OR Aluminium Profile with included Heel Rest
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand pedals OR mount your pedals directly to the profile
The TR One Wheel System will allow you to only purchase the parts you need, as you change wheel bases.
The base kit consists of 2 High-Quality 80x40mm Aluminium Profiles and 4 Red (or black) Anodised Aluminium Plates. Optional wheel mounts include a wheel deck and direct-drive front mounting plate. The plates themselves are extremely rigid and have a lot of adjustment for angle and forward/backwards fine-tuning - to get a perfect position!Adjustable Pedal Mount Features - Select your preferred mounting plate
Unique Bracket Design allows you to position the pedal low or in a high position and also slide for fine-tuning Thick, no-flex Carbon Steel Construction, Aluminium Profile with included Heel Rest OR Hybrid GT-Formula-Inverted Pedal System Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand pedals OR mount your pedals directly to the profileWhat's Included
- Wheel Mount – Select from a TR One or Standard Wheel Plate
- Pedal Mount – Select from Pre-Drilled Plate, Extrusion with Heel Plate or Hybrid Pedal System
- Universal Gen 2 Shifter Mount and Over-sized Shifter Support (OPTIONAL)
- BONUS Rubber Feet to protect floors
- Set of 10 Cable Ties
- Red Coloured Strips
- All Mounting Screws, Brackets and Fixtures included
- Assembly Tool Kit Included
- Premium Seat Slider Rails
- The main Chassis is an 8-Slot 120 x 40mm profile
- Steering wheel uprights are 8-Slot 120 x 40mm profiles
Since 2008, Trak Racer has been favored by professional drivers/pilots, game centers, massive gaming events, and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big-name brands such as, but not limited to, Alpine F1, Airbus, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels, and more.If you're looking to partner with Trak Racer please get in touch.
SEE MORE IN ACCESSORIES!